Sunday, March 11, 2018

I lost an hour last night

Why oh why couldn't Indiana
have stayed on Central time?
Part of the state did.  Not my part,
though.  I hate changing time.  I
had a headache all day and then
couldn't fall asleep.  Then lost 
an hour.  Sigh.  


On to the card.  I have been having
a lot of fun with this set.  The sentiments 
have had to be changed because some
of them said "good luck" or "happy
anniversary" so I made them all with
"thinking of you" and "happy birthday"
sentiments. 
I hope everyone remembered to change
their clocks.  Here's a late reminder
if you didn't:

I love Yoda!  He kind of talks in
sign language with the subject
first.  Kind of.  OK, it's a little bit
of a stretch but it's close.  Most
people reading this don't know sign
anyway so I can get away with it!  😜

Speaking of which, I have to practice
my songs.  I'm signing the last two
this week, then nothing next week (yay!)
and then the week after that all 5, I
think.  It depends on how well I can
do them since I don't know several 
of them.  Pam has offered to help.
Cody and his Pam are probably going
to be in church that week, too, since
it fell apart a few weeks ago due to
the lousy weather.  It had BETTER
not snow that weekend....I'm just
putting in my order now for good
weather!  Do you think that will help?
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...