Monday, March 19, 2018

I can only imagine



 I'm naming this card "I can
only imagine  because she looks
like she is lost in thought and 
also because of the movie!

The weekend started out roughly
for reasons I won't go into, but
it certainly ended up  wonderfully.
Church was great, and one of our
deaf friends came.  He told us
that he intends to make our
church his home church again
so we are excited about that.

Yesterday Pam and I went to Fort
Wayne so she could show me where
CITI is and also where her daughter's
wedding will be held.  We had lunch,
then went and saw the movie "I 
can only imagine" .  What an amazing
film.  When it was over the audience
applauded!  I don't think I've ever been
to a movie where it was applauded
afterward.  If you have a chance to see
it,  you will not regret it. 

I'm planning on having lunch with
"Cody's Pam's"  mother, LuAnn
this afternnoon, then class tonight.  
It's going to be a fairly busy week. 
 I like it that way! 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...