Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Black ice



Thankfully the snow missed us this
round-and hopefully no more
rounds!  So no real black ice.
This is a black ice technique.
I don't think I have the right kind of
silver card stock so I may get the
metallic sheets and try it again, but
 I like how this turned out. 
It was kind of hard to get a good photo
because of the shiny card stock.  I turned
off the flash but I still had to have a 
light on and it increased the shininess.

I met Coleen for coffee yesterday and
we went over the new song.  Much of
the things I glossed were the same
as hers so that was pretty cool.  The 
few things that weren't the same as
she glossed it was things that I hadn't
even done because I wasn't sure.  Then
we watched a video of someone signing
the song-surprisingly I didn't think
of that.  She signed it pretty much the
same way we had glossed it.  Very cool!

This is the completed wedding card.
I decided to go with the white on blue. 
The rings and beaks are gold 
although it's hard to see that.
 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...