Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Romance is in the air

These cards aren't finished, just
kind of laid together because I can't
decide which  I want to use.  I like
the sparkly one but I think white on
blue shows up a lot better.

Whichever one I choose will be for Pam's
daughter, Samantha and fiance, Josh, 
who are getting married in may.  I think 
I will end up going with the white one.  
Does anyone have an opinion on which
one I should go with?  Maybe I should 
do a third and make one bird in
white and the other in black?!  That
might be pretty cool.
It's going to be a busy afternoon.  I am
meeting Dianne for lunch, then early 
afternoon I'm meeting Coleen for coffee.
We have a new song this week so she
told me to gloss it and we will meet up
and see what the final decision is. 
I can guarantee that the final decision
will be whatever she came up with
because I've never really glossed anything.
But I think some of what I came up with
is usable and is also easily signed.
Thankfully it's a slow song so I should
be able to learn it quickly. 
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...