Friday, March 9, 2018

Happy Birthday Ethan!

The only person I know that
is having a birthday is my 
grandson, Ethan, and this
wouldn't be appropriate
for him so I sent him something
much more manly! 😁



This  is from a new set that I got
recently.  I had a set of quilt block
patterns and they look very similar
so I think the company re-vamped
them to make them smaller.  As much
as I'm not a fan of flowers, I like
these.
 
Unless something comes up I  have
no where to go and nothing to do
ALL day!  Which will make Lili very
happy as she will get out of her cage
for most of the day.  Yesterday I had to 
make three trips to Angola.  I had my
dental appointment.    The world
went downhill from there.  I will
not bore you with the details,
but suffice it to say I was not a
happy camper.
 
Happy birthday to my grandson,
 Ethan, who is 17 today.   
 
 
 
I guess I don't have any closeups 
of him.  He is a good looking dude and I 
love him lots!  They are always posting
on instagram so I steal their pictures
and have no way to crop them.  That I
know of anyway...Have a great day, Ethan!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...