Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Spring flowers

I don't know exactly what kind
of flowers these are, maybe tulips?
I'm not much for flowers.  I took 
this piece from a larger pattern
which wasn't easy because you have
to figure out what to ignore when
you're centering the card stock. 
But I like how it turned out.


We got a dusting of snow again last 
night.  I'll take it as opposed to what
those poor people in New England are
getting slammed with. 😢

I get to go to the dentist today and
have my teeth cleaned.  Yipee.  I hate
having my teeth cleaned.  They
press so hard I think they're
going to break them off.  My teeth
aren't the best.  And I'm quite certain
she's going to find a cavity because
I think I have one forming.  That
part is what it is, but the cleaning
part I could do without.  When I do
have my teeth worked on my dentist is 
always apologizing because she can't
use the topical anesthetic on me, LOL .
I'm really, really allergic to that and
pretty much anything else that ends
with  "caine", Novacaine, etc.  fun, fun.
When I was a kid there was no such 
thing as a topical and you just got
the shot and dealt with it.  Besides,
I've had the topical and it doesn't
work.  So stop apologizing and 
move on!  😁  She's really a 
great dentist. I love her.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...