Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Live the life

OK, I freely admit that I stole
the idea and sentiment for this
card, but I made it my own with
the book page.  It's much different
from the one I saw on pinterest.




I love how the book page
looks behind umbrella man!

It's been raining a little this morning,
and maybe more today.  Tomorrow it
is also supposed to rain...but turning into
snow later in the day.  Tomorrow is 1st 
March, Mother Nature.  I know snow
comes as late as April, but someone
point out to her that SPRING is almost
here!  She doesn't pay attention to
her calendar apparently.

Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...