Monday, November 20, 2017

White on white pointsettias

I can't decide if I like this card
or not.  It looked a lot better in
my head.  I think I should have
made the mats smaller.


The "Merry Christmas" is heat embossed
in silver.  I like that part, LOL.
Nancy, if you like this you can have it
for your mom or I can do a different
one that has "Merry Christmas, Mom"
on it.  Let me know.  :)
 
I have two appointments today.  I forgot
that I had a dermatology appointment
this morning (they make these appointments
six months in advance!)  so I made an
appointment in Fort Wayne for Lili.
She's getting pretty sharp.  If she doesn't
want to go in her cage she clamps on
my hand and leans backwards.  With
sharp talons that is quite unpleasant.  No,
it's downright painful, actually. I've been so
busy I've been putting it off.
 
Happy birthday to my dad who is 81
years young today.  I hope I get around
and do things like he does when I
am that age.  
 
Happy Monday!
 

4 comments:

  1. Veerry pretty! Would it be a lot of trouble to put 'Mom" on it? It's beautiful without it though! And I love the Santa w/reindeer for my sister! That wraps it up?! Wish I had your talent...
    I'll call your dad today -- 81?! Wow - how time flies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a stamp to say mom so i would have to put it on a separate piece and I think that would look weird. But wait until I put one on tomorrow, I think you might like that. Yes, your mom's is the last one. He would love a call!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - I'll look tomorrow! Talked w/your Dad this a.m. We had a good visit! He said your Mom is coming home soon! He was very happy about that. Told me about Connie :(. When I called my Mom to tell her, Ron & Connie were at her house visiting?!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...