Sunday, November 19, 2017

I see Santa and the reindeer!

Santa just flew by the moon.
Seriously.  See for yourself:


I thought I had seen a die cut for this,
but it was a stamp.  Nothing wrong with
that.  I wished it had been a bit bigger 
but it's supposed to be off in the 
distance anyway.
The silent breakfast was fun and every
one got a lot of practice.  One girl spoke-
oops.  Then PAM did!  Double oops!  I
got to speak if someone needed something.
Pam and I went and saw "Wonder" yesterday
afternoon.  I highly recommend it.  My
beautiful, awesome daughter in law-AKA
the other Pam-took B'Elanna out for me
so I could stay in town to practice songs
as well.  although, driving home last
night in the dark and rain I was beginning
to think I should have just gone home
after the movie.  It was pretty freaky.
Soon.  Soon I want to move to Waterloo.
But for now I can't because my parents 
need me closer.  The new car sucks down
gas like I'm manufacturing it in my own
kitchen.  It's got a huge tank and isn't
as efficient as my old car.  Oh well.  It's
a good car (with the exception of eating
my cd which I need to get taken care
of soon) and it gets me from point A
to point B.  But I miss my car!  
Done whining.
Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...