Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Matthew West!


Isn't she a cutie?!


What a concert!  He really puts on
a great show.  And he sang some 
of my favourite songs, one being
"Stronger" .  That got me through 
some rough times.  After class, Pam
and I went to lunch, then did some
shopping.  We each got a coat at
Burlington (not Burlington coat
factory anymore!) and  beautiful
necklaces , a cross with swarovski
crystals- regular $60.00  necklaces
for only $10. !  You can't beat that.


Sunday my friend, Ruth came to
church and I signed 3 songs and also
the announcements.  Pam says I'm
getting much better.  I still need to
work on my expressions.  I'm pretty
transparent when I've made a mistake
and am frustrated with myself.  She said,
"smile like, 'Yep, I meant to do that' "!

Tonight the class I've been attending
led by the pastor (how to lead a small
group) is coming to my house.  I didn't think
anyone would want to since it is half an
hour away, but one of the ladies said, 
"You travel half an hour to get here."
I'm kind of excited about everyone
coming here.  :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...