Monday, November 27, 2017

Santa kisses

Has anyone seen the new (at least
new to me) Santa kisses?   They are
adorable!  The little flag says
"Ho ho ho".  I found a cute box
to use with them.


She had nice clear instructions and
it came out really nice once I realised
what the difference was between 1 3/8"
and 3/8'...duh.  I decided I didn't like
the staple at the top and just glue-dotting
the sentiment at the top so I made 
this instead :

It has two holes punched on the top
and the sentiment threaded through
before tying.  I'm making these for
the grandkids this year.  So easy 
and quick and cute little Santa hats!
Cody and Pam are coming over today
for a late Thanksgiving dinner.  Is it late,
though?  Or maybe early for next year?
It's always the right day to celebrate 
Thanksgiving even if it's not officially that day. 
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Santa Kisses bag! Your grandkids will love 'em, but the sugar high will probably not be liked by their parents ;)

    Received my card order today!! They are just beautiful and the envelopes are wonderful, too! Thank you Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly why I do it. when they were little I used to give them noisy gifts for Christmas. It's called getting even! So glad you got the cards OK.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...