Friday, November 10, 2017

Snowman attends church

Well, I think he's going to attend
church.  He's right outside.  I 
absolutely love this pattern!


I love snowmen anyway, but he's
just a cutie.  I was going to do it in
different colours, but when I started
I decided I would like to do  it all  in
blue and I'm glad I did because I
like how it turned out.
I also made a bookmark...

I'm not  thrilled with it.
For one thing, most of the
beads are on the backside for
some reason.  For another, I
just can't seem to get the hang of
this tool.  It's not very nicely made.
But I guess Pam will like it.  I should
have stamped something on the 
white part, and I don't know why
I didn't, but it is what it is, I guess.
It is COLD out.  I was going to rake
leaves yesterday-something I have
not done this year and probably 
won't-but it was too windy.  Today it's
kind of breezy but it is way too cold
to do anything outside.
I'm beyond excited.  Tomorrow is
the day!   I think Pam and I are going
to go to FW to a deaf festival, I'm not
sure what that is...and then meet
Coleen and Judy at the church for
the Matthew West concert.  It is
going to be so much fun!  I probably
won't post for the next couple of days.
Happy Friday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marianne! I think I'm ready to order my Christmas cards!! I would like to order 1-Mom; 2-Brother; 3-Sister; 4-Son; and 2 for friends. Please put Merry Christmas & Happy New Year on inside. Also on back, "made by Marianne"! Will $25 cover this order? I'll put check in mail. Thanks so much. Let me know if this is agreeable. Nancy (total of 6)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want mom, brother, etc. on the cards? I'll get them out to you as quickly as possible. It gives me something to show on my blog, too, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time! Yes, if you can do that -- put Mom, Brother, etc.
    Hopefully, others will see your beautiful cards can be purchased?!
    Check will be coming...

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...