Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a wonderful
and relaxing day today.  Don't
eat too much because you can't
relax with an upset stomach!

I am thankful for so much it's
hard to list it all.  Yesterday at
the church service pastor listed 
19 things/people he was thankful
for.  Some were actual people for
one reason or another.  Some were
for things such as faithful members
who made the church run more
smoothly.  I can't really do justice
to how he said it, but it was very 
inspiring.  I need to sit down and
do that, but it doesn't need to 
be on Thanksgiving.  We should
 be thankful every day.  It's
just nice to have a day
specifically dedicated to it.



I really love this card!  The snowflake
snippets are turning out to be a good
investment.  I also made this card
with one.  I'm not as enamoured with it.

What I see in my mind doesn't
always translate to the card.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy
day, making memories to last a lifetime!
Happy Thursday!














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...