Thursday, November 16, 2017

Snowflake snippets

I was waiting for my hair appointment
and looking for a snowflake embossing
folder-which I did not find-and I saw
the snowflake snippets dies again.
I resisted buying them the first
time around, but when I looked at
them this time I saw possibilities.
Besides, I always have a 40% off
coupon!  I bought a  few other things
and they all came up to a dollar less
than the dies would have cost in
the first place!


It's a pain to glue down a tiny piece
like this, but well worth the effort.
I mounted it on some blue foil card
stock-blue for a boy- and here you go,
Nancy, card number two.  Hope you
like it.
I have to go clean for my friend today.
I'm glad it's not pouring down rain
like yesterday.  We never did get a 
thunderstorm, but it sure made for
a soggy day.  I started hearing some
pretty serious wind about 3 am but
it seems to have settled down, at 
least for the time being.
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Great! I love it! (I've never disliked one of your cards!)
    How did your hair turnout? Did you get cut? Any pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got it cut shorter, but same layering. She did it for the first time like this about a year ago and I loved it so much I'm keeping it forever! :)

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...