Saturday, November 4, 2017

Christmas love

I've got some alphabet dies coming
in the mail.  The ones I wanted were
too expensive.  Waaaay too expensive.
The ones I've ordered look similar
to this word die, so I think they
will be fine.  Meanwhile, here is a
card that I made with one of the
word dies I got a while back.





I just love this look.  I think next
time I will add more depth to it, but
it still stands out.  This is the inside:



I had a little trouble getting the flash
to cooperate with the picture,
but you get the idea.  These two stamps
are really old (to me, but I think they
still sell them )  but my favourite 
stamps for Christmas cards. 
I'm signing some of the songs tomorrow 
but one of them I'm really not sure about
so I'm going to practice tonight and Judy
is going to help me with it.  Thanks, Judy!
Don't forget to "fall back" tonight.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...