Friday, November 24, 2017

Falling stars

Did everyone get enough turkey?
I did!  I had a blast with Coleen
and her family and learned a new
card game called "13" which was
really a lot of fun, but also a lot
of cards to hold!  As we were leaving
I got a text from Pam (mine) who
invited me to come to her house 
so after a quick call to my awesome
son about the dog, I went on to Auburn 
and had another dinner, LOL.   That
I wasn't planning on, but it was a
lot of fun and I got to know her
family better.  Tonight is coffee
chat and I'm looking forward to that.

Here is the card:


These were pretty much the colours
the picture showed and I wasn't
sure about going with them even though
the matched the flowers on the lamp, but
when it  was finished it looked
fine.  It also would have looked nice
all in gold.  I might do another like that.  
I think I have like 10 more cards to do.
I send way too many Christmas cards, but
it's because I like making them and I
have something to show on the blog! 
Who went to all the black Friday sales?
Not me.  I did it once and that was
enough to cure me.  A mass of human
vultures.  Scary stuff.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...