Sunday, November 5, 2017

Fog alert

Well apparently it's supposed to be
darned foggy out.  I guess I should
leave a little early for church.  With
my luck it will NOT be that foggy and I'll
get there too early.  I'm going to the
early service because we are having
communion today.  If I feel comfortable
enough after practicing, maybe I'll
give it a shot.  I'd like to do a bit
more than just the songs.  Slowly.  I
feel fairly confident about signing
prayers.  Not so much the 
announcements, LOL!


This kind of sort of is a Christmas
card.  It's not exactly what I would
call 'Christmasy' but it says "Merry
Christmas" so I guess that qualifies.
I was just messing around  yesterday
and this is the best I could come up with.
I was gone all day yesterday, too.  I
hope this week is a little slower.
I really need to go see my mom and
get a few things done around the house. 
But for now I think I need to practice
the songs again before I leave for church.
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...