Saturday, November 18, 2017

Thunderstorms in November!!

What a surprise.  last night it started
raining and I thought I was hearing
thunder but it was so faint I just
decided it was wishful thinking.
Then all of a sudden it was really LOUD.
So cool!  A thunderstorm.  In November.
Who would have thought it.

Another card for you, Nancy:


I was really happy with how this came
out.  I remembered that I had a
pointsettia die (I have so many it's
hard to remember them all).  It was
the first time I've used it and I was really
happy with how it turned out!  
Guys like flowers, right?!
My arm is hurting pretty bad after
the shot yesterday.  I didn't sleep 
very well again last night.
Usually it doesn't
bother me much at all.  The first
one was brutal when the anesthetic
wore off, and this one is pretty
close.  But for a couple of months 
of pain relief and sleep I guess
it's worth it.
I suppose I should get ready soon
for the breakfast. 
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...