Thursday, November 30, 2017

Good news!

My kidney doctor said because I have
been stable for two years, I don't 
have to see him anymore, just 
follow up with my doctor twice
a year.  Isn't that great?!


I am showing this card only because
Karen already knows she's getting
them.  It's a little confusing and I'm
having to use one card to make the
next, but I think it came out great.  The
blue of the machine itself is a little 
pastel, but looks less washed out on
the actual card.
 

 I got myself a little tree.  It
is 24 inches tall and the base
lights up.  It even came with the
tiny ornaments.  I wasn't ever
going to get a tree again, but my
sister in law said I should, so I happened
upon this in-of all places-dollar
general!  It was only 12.99, so you
can't beat that.  No assembly required
and you can shove it in the closet when the
season is over.  Or keep it up all year and
it doesn't take up any room.
 
Happy Thursday!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty little tree! I would love to get a tree but hubby doesn't?! Hope you'll enjoy yours with B'Elanna! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I haven't had a tree since John died. I never planned to get another, but I started missing it. I don't want a full sized tree-too much work-so I opted for a tiny one.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...