Friday, November 17, 2017

A snowman and his sign

I love these little snowman images.
Isn't he just the cutest?  I'm glad he
doesn't have a sign that says "let it
snow" though.  I wouldn't think he
was so cute in that case.
I couldn't get the photo without a
little shine, but you can still see
what the image is.  The stitching was
done with the metallic thread.  That
is very hard to work with but
I love how it looks and I thought with
the stars it should be brighter than
regular thread.
Saturday is our "silent breakfast".
Pam referred to it as our "graduation"
from this semester.  She also 
appointed me interpreter....She had
mentioned it but I didn't realize
we had agreed on anything, LOL.
I guess she is the teacher and can
do what she wants.  :)  that's just
for ordering, of course.  I think
it's going to be a very small group
and they will probably just point
on the menu.  Or write something
down.  I look forward to these because
as much as Pam and I agree we will
have a silent meal it never ends up
that way.  The worst part is, when
you decide you are just going to sign
you can't think of anything to say!
But with more people that won't
be a problem.  It never has been anyway.
I'm glad it is finally Friday because I
get my cortisone shot today and
believe me when I say I need it!
I haven't been getting a lot of
sleep the last month.  But I'm
still not in enough pain to tell
him I'm ready for surgery...
Happy Friday!
 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Is this one of mine?!
    Didn't know you were getting cortisone shot -- sure hope it helps with your pain. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it doesn't say sister, brother, etc. but you can have it if you want. Maybe for the other friend card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I have been getting cortisone for almost 2 years due to rotator cuff tendinitis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! that will work for my other friend! (the card!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, it's yours, then! Glad you like your son's card. I really want to make your mom's super special so it may take me a couple of days to work it out. 😊

    ReplyDelete

  6. thank you! She loves your cards, too!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...