Wednesday, November 29, 2017

ribbons and bows

I love the design of this card, but
I'm not sure I like the image.  It
was really the only one that would
fit.  Maybe I should have put a 
sentiment in the middle.  I
wish I'd thought of that earlier.


It's going to be a busy day today.
In just a little while I have to go
see my kidney doctor.  I see him once
a year, and I've already seen the
test results.  Everything seems the
same as last year so I don't expect
any changes.  I'm not a doctor, but
it looks the same anyway.  Then I'm
having lunch with Dianne and this
evening I'm going to my in law's and
beat the pants off my brother in
law in cards.  Well, maybe I'll let
him keep his pants on...   when I called
yesterday it turns out that he'd been
in the hospital for most of the week
last week after apparently developing
A-fib.  He's never had any problems 
before and didn't even have any symptoms
except that his BP machine didn't
seem to be working properly.  But it
was and the doctor wanted to call an
ambulance to get him to the hospital-
two blocks away.  They said they'd drive.
He's doing OK now, I guess, but on
a blood thinner that has to be monitored
every other day.  Good thing the hospital
is only 15 min. away.  I wish they'd call 
and tell me this stuff while it is happening. 😠
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...