Thursday, November 9, 2017

eclipse technique

Who knew that this technique
had a name?  I keep forgetting it,
too, and it's a kind of unique name.
How it came about it anyone's guess 
because it doesn't make sense to me.
I got my new alphabet dies a couple
of day ago and have been playing
with them.  This is what I came
up with for the first card:

I just think it is so cool.  I love
this Santa image.  While I was looking
for it I saw the script background stamp
and thought it would look really cool 
behind Santa and it does!  I'm pretty
happy with how it turned out.
I spent the day with Cody and Pam
yesterday in Fort Wayne celebrating her
29th (again) birthday.  I know.  We've been
through this.  She's really 30 but not
acknowledging that fact!  :)  It seems
like I'm on the run so much recently,
and I'm going to have a busy weekend,
so for the next two days I'm doing
nothing but hanging around the
house.  I've got a garage to clean and
leaves to rake.  Well, I should do that.
If it gets done or not is an entirely
different story.   But I still have a lot
of cards to get done, too, and I'm working
on Christmas gifts as well.  It would be
so much easier to just go buy something!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...