Saturday, November 25, 2017

Crystal crosses

I've been looking at this pattern
for a while now and finally decided
to buy it.  I couldn't decide what 
colour to make it in so I made two
of them.


Aren't they pretty?  I made them on the
shimmer paper which I think makes
it even prettier.
The deaf coffee chat was a huge
success yesterday.  We had, I think,
6 deaf people.  I lost track.  There were
many hearing as well who either knew
sign language or were students.  I kept
mixing up signs.  Aggravating.  Hopefully
only my group noticed...LOL.  I need
to get with it.  I'm doing announcements
tomorrow, so I hope I do better and
hold the signs longer so it doesn't look
like I "can't wait to get the sign off
my hands"  🤣  Practice, practice
PRACTICE!!
I'm going to breakfast with Pam
in a little while and then to church
later to practice songs with Judy.
I was going to rake leaves, something
I never did this year, but it's windy
again.  Windy, rainy or I have something
to do.  I guess they will sit there until
summer when I mow them over.
Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...