Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Rudloph in red

I got this die a couple weeks ago.
I cut out the red reindeer and
there it sat on my desk.  Partly
because I didn't know what
to do with it and partly because 
my desk was such a mess I forgot
it was there. I cleaned my desk yesterday
and decided I'd better make something
from it.  I just love this card.  I used
a bit of "wink of Stella" on the dots
in the embossing folder.  And...yes,
I finally found a snowflake folder.
I also got a snow family folder.
JoAnn's is right next to the place
Dianne and I had lunch.  It would
have been rude not to stop.  


I finished some candles I was working
on as well.  My muse was in FINE form
yesterday and I got a lot done!


I was so sad to hear of David Cassidy's passing.
67 is so young.  That's how old John was when
he died.  I loved the Partridge family.  He was
not my "teen idol" though.  I was in love
with Andy Williams' twin nephews Andy
and David.  
Image result for andy and david williams 
Andy is the one on the bottom.
He was "mine".  David was my 
friend Stephanie's.  I was soooo
in love with them!
I am going to church tonight
for a special Thanksgiving service.
It will be a nice evening.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...