Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Merry Christmas, friend!


This card has a vellum overlay with the
trees stamped on the inner mat.  I like
how it turned out. on the inside
it says, "wishing you a Merry Christmas 
and Happy New year".  I need to go to hobby
lobby and see if I can find an embossing
folder with snowflakes on it.  I used
to have one, but I gave it away.  Don't
ask me why.  I gave away a lot of
things when John died that I shouldn't
 have.  That's why you don't make major
decisions when someone dies.  That 
wasn't a major decision, but a minor
irritant for sure.  Anyway, this is one
of your cards, Nancy, if you like it.
The group meeting went really well 
yesterday and it was cool to have the
 group  come to my house this time. 
B'Elanna was a little freaked about
going to Aunt Laurel and Uncle Larry's
for the evening.  She didn't want me
to leave even though she knows 
them well.  When I came back to get 
her, she was jumping on me and 
running to the door wanting to leave!
The only time I've ever left her anywhere
is at the groomers and she's used to that.
They said she had a good time and
cuddled with them on the couch.
We might get thunderstorms today!
I'll believe it when I see it.
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...