Wednesday, May 31, 2017

pink and pearls

This is the last card like this that
I'm making, I promise.  I have one
other card to show tomorrow and
then I'm going to try a project that
I've tried before with very little
success, but I'm going to give it
another go.  I'm not saying any
more...in case it doesn't turn out!
 

I'm seriously thinking about going to
JoAnn's this afternoon.  I have an
appointment and then lunch with
a friend, so I'm a third of the way
there.  OK, so it's still a long way from
Fort Wayne.  I can't really afford
to get any crafts right now.  But it's
the only place I know to get the
shimmer card stock.  What if they
run out?  What will I do?  I
will never survive!  I guess I
can wait.  I wish they carried it
at the JoAnn's here in town or at
hobby lobby.  Speaking of which, they
need to step up their game where 
scrapbooking PAPER is concerned.
They have a lot of card stock, but the
paper selection leaves much to be
desired.  It's a good thing they
aren't the only game in town.
 
Here it is the end of May.  It seems
like the days go so quickly.  Maybe
that's because I'm getting older.  I don't
remember the days/months/years
flying by so quickly when I was
younger.  Or maybe I just wasn't
paying attention.
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...