Monday, May 15, 2017

Mini album (lots of pictures)

I haven't made a mini album in a
long time and had some trouble getting
started.  It finally came together, though, 
and I love it so much!









I made the backs of each page plain so I could
put an embellishment on it.  These are the
cards that go inside each pocket:
 



I was so happy with how it turned out
and hopefully the person it's going to
will love it too.
 
I didn't even write Happy Mother's
day yesterday!  Hope everyone had a
great day.  My friend, Coleen and I, went
to subway and had lunch and talked. 
We have so much in common while
being very different.  It's pretty cool.
 
I have to talk about Pam, too.  "Church
Pam" as my friend Dianne calls her,
to  differentiate from my daughter in law,
Pam.  Anyway...Her signing is so expressive.  
She uses angry faces, happy faces, etc.
so much so that you feel like you are really
hearing the person speak (when the pastor
is talking about Peter or something like that,
I mean).   Singing,  even moreso.  She
signs the songs with so much love and
worship for the Lord.  BUT.  Her signing
"You are good" by Kari Jobe is an
experience to behold.  It is one of the
most beautiful things I have ever seen.  You
can see the worship and love on her face,
in her eyes (when they're open, LOL) and
in the way her hands move.  It's a very 
emotional song anyway, but seeing her
sign it moves me to tears.  Someday maybe
I will be that expressive.  I have trouble
remembering to smile!

Happy Monday!
 
 

4 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...