Thursday, May 25, 2017

One sheet wonder

Sorry for being MIA.  I've been
in a lot of pain with my shoulder
and will finally get a cortisone
shot on Friday.  I haven't been
sleeping much so I'll be grateful
for that.  Naturally, when it
rains it pours, so my sciatic
nerve has kicked up again.  It's
been years and truth be told I
haven't missed it....

Needless to say I haven't
been in a creative mood and my
muse deserted me again.  She
is now officially fired, so I'm
looking for another.  I did
manage to get some cards made
yesterday though, that I like a
lot.  This is called a one sheet
wonder.  You cut one sheet of
paper into multiple sizes and make
different cards from one paper.
I've seen some people make up
to 20 cards!  That's way too 
many for me.





Here is the blinged up version
of the card I posted last time:

It looks a whole lot better that
way.
It's been raining for two days and my
lawn needs to be mowed so badly.
I am hoping everything will dry
out by Saturday.  I have a window
of opportunity in between a breakfast
invitation and practice at church later
that day.  Not that I'm anxious to
get it done, of course, but it needs
to be.  I hope my leg/back settle down
before that.  I'm loving the rain, 
though, and we even got a thunder-
storm yesterday!
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Marianne! Hope your relief is instant after having your shot :)

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...