Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Chilly May morning

 I can't believe May is almost over.  I
long for this time of year every winter
and before I know it, winter is here again.
I'm going to do my best to enjoy every
bit of this warm summer weather even
if it is a chilly morning today!  I don't 
think it's supposed to get past the
high 60's today, but that's OK.  
I hope everyone had a fun day
yesterday.  I spent the day doing
some very needed cleaning.


This card looks a little washed out with the
light but as usual, the pastel shimmer
card stock doesn't photograph well.  
On this card I used an edge die that 
doesn't cut all the way through the paper.
It's kind of hard to see, but it looks really
pretty against the different coloured  
background of the card itself.  I like how
it turned out.  I made a bit of a mistake 
but I'm not going to point it out.  Some 
of the experienced card makers
 might be able to spot it.

This is actually a pretty slow week.  Not
much to do at all.  I feel kind of at
odds with no where to go, nothing
to do.  Maybe I'll generate my own 
excitement in the next day or two
and mow the lawn....

Happy Tuesday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...