Saturday, May 6, 2017

Jr. Legal pad holder

Another great tutorial from pinterest:


This is the front of the holder

Inside.  It is held together with a piece
of velcro you can see on the left hand
side.  the other piece is on the other side of
the blue part on the right.  I like how it
came out.    I wish I had made the top
of the legal pad in a different
colour, though, so it would stand
out from the holder.  I also made 
another note paper holder.

This is decorated much nicer than
the one from yesterday.
We had a silent breakfast today and
it was a lot of fun.  4 of the new students
came and they are really doing great.
 I had a "dumb" moment when I asked
if Pam (teacher) was coming to church
yesterday....oops,  tomorrow.  Well,
we all get stuff mixed up now and
then!  But it was great.  Last year the
server was very impatient with us, but
the one today was very sweet and
even said she enjoyed us.  She got a
good tip!  ;)  I need more practice
like that.  I also forgot about my blog
because I didn't do it right away.  What
can I say?  I'm old and have memory
problems!  
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...