Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Pillow boxes

I got a new tool yesterday called a
pillow box punch board.


You cut your paper to 6 x up to 11" and
place it at the starting point.  Score around 
the curve and then down.  Move it to that
score line and repeat.  I found that I need
to score the curve several times to break
down the paper fibres in order to get  it
to fold in better.  But it's really easy to do
and quite addictive.
 

Does anyone have a party coming up that
they need favours for?!
 
No concert tonight.  Sadly the it was
postponed.  No reason was stated and no
future date.  Dianne and I were really 
looking forward to it!  :( 
 
I think it's going to be a halfway decent
day today.  I'm not doing anything outside
though.  My shoulder is still hurting
pretty badly and I don't want to push it.
I put heat on it several times yesterday
which seemed to help some.  At least I
was able to get some sleep.  I have a
little running around to do this morning 
and then I'm going to meet my dad for
coffee around noon.  I'm planning on 
doing nothing the rest of the day but
resting it.  Maybe I'll call my brother in
law and sister in law and see if they
would like to get beat in cards tonight....
 
 
Happy Hump day!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. cool tool. I had been looking at getting that one. Where did you purchase it at. I think they may have them at the Pat Catan's store. Cute little favors! I love the one with the flower on it. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it at Hobby Lobby. the day before I bought the Tim holtz die that was on sale. It was terrible because it didn't score the tops much at all and so hard to do it with just the stylus. I was looking around and saw the punch board and had forgotten they even had one. I do have to score the curve several times to break the fibres, but after that they fold in nicely. it's like 19.99, I think, but I had a coupon. I probably already wrote all that, lol!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...