Friday, May 26, 2017

One sheet wonder take 2

The one sheet wonders are fun to
make and you get a bunch of cards
all at one time.  I don't have a clue
what to do with these, so the first 
person to comment on FB that
they want them gets them.




I think we got spoiled with all the nice
weather last week because it's been chilly
all this week, not to mention the rain.
I hope it dries out by tomorrow so I
can finally get the lawn mowed.  The
mower isn't going to be very  happy.  I 
would do it today, but I don't think I'm
going to be much in the mood after 
getting back from the doctor.  At least
that's the excuse I'm using....  By 
tomorrow I ought to be in tip top
shape.  I have to believe that, LOL.
 
I forgot yesterday to add a picture of
my sister in law, Laurel's beautiful 
orchid plant.  She said she thinks
it's about 8 years old now and blooms
every single year.
 

Isn't it gorgeous?
 
Happy Friday!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...