Friday, May 12, 2017

New card fold

Well, it's new to me, at least.  the
person doing the tutorial called it
a "M" fold, but I think it's more of
a modified "M fold".  Very pretty, 
nonetheless.


This is the card semi closed since the
very small panel at the front doesn't want
to stay down.  I think when I send it
I will use a ribbon or cardstock belly
band.   I wish I'd  turned the dragonfly
a little more to the top but I was 
forgetting which way I intended to put
the square.  This is the card opened:
 

On the white panel is where you would
put a sentiment or write something.  It
fits in a standard envelope.  I was 
questioning that until I got it folded.  
Sometimes things look bigger to me
than they really are and I actually have
to put it in an envelope to make sure.
I think I have depth perception problems
or something!  Or maybe my brain is
just scrambled.  No comments.....
 
 I'm going to  church early on Sunday
to practice the songs since we didn't even
get the list until yesterday and Coleen can't
make it Saturday.  I think I'm only going
to sign "Amazing Grace" (my chains are
gone).  I've done it once before but I
can't remember all the signs exactly.
I hate that.  But I'm doing it for
the Lord and He's got this!  
 
It's a pretty day today, but I'm going to 
hang out inside and then tomorrow
I'll mow and trim etc.  I just plain don't
feel like doing it today.  I know.  I'm lazy!
I know it and I own it.  What more 
can I say?!
 
Happy Friday!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...