Saturday, May 27, 2017

Yet another birthday

I told you June was full of 
birthdays!  One more to go.
This car is for my grandson,
Wyatt.  His momma is red
headed and his daddy's father
was red headed so he and all
his brothers have beautiful
red hair.



This is a pic of him and his momma and
brothers.  He's the little guy in the right
hand corner.  I think this was taken
last year.
 
I slept much better last night even though
he said the shot wouldn't take affect until
Monday or Tuesday.  We discussed 
surgery and I told him I wasn't ready.  He is
sure it is not a tear but tendonitis and I'm
not sure what can actually be done for
that in surgery.  Anyway, he said when
I was ready I would come to him and
say, "I can't take it anymore!" and he
would take further steps.  Since the pain
coming back is measured in months
yet, and not weeks, I am no where 
ready for that.  Except at night.  At
night I would consider surgery in a heart
beat if I thought it would help!  So
hopefully this will last a while.
 
Happy Saturday!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...