Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Unfinished

One of my favourite artists is
Mandisa.  Songs like "Overcomer"
and "Stronger" really helped me
during hard times in  my life.
Because she's an artist, we tend
to think, like other artists, she
has this fabulous life.  In reality
they are people just like us, subject
to doubts, depression and other
life challenges.  She has turned her
life's challenges into song.  She
has a new song now, that really 
speaks to me called "Unfinished".
She sings of how she has had doubts
and times that really got her down,
but God isn't finished with her yet.
He's got something really special in
mind with her, but she's "unfinished"
right now.  That's how I'm feeling
lately.  I have so  many doubts and
wonder if I'm doing the things
that He wants me to do and doing
them the way He wants me to.
I have to keep remembering that
I am a work in progress.  In
card/scrapbook lingo that is
WIP.  I'm God's WIP and I know
He will never give up on me!

Here's the card which is NOT
unfinished!


I'm happy with how it turned out.
 
Happy Wednesday! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...