Saturday, May 13, 2017

Triangle box

I saw a tutorial on pinterest this
morning for this triangle box.  I think
I need to stick with cards...



This box is supposed to have a belly band
to hold it closed because, as you can see, it
doesn't stay closed on it's own.  I was,
however, having lots of trouble
getting it  to slide off and on
so I resorted to ribbon and I don't
like it at all.  On the belly band I could have
added an embellishment and made it look
very nice.  Oh, well, tried and failed.  On
to the next project!
 
I think it's supposed to be in the 70's today
so I need to get out and mow the lawn.  I
miss not going to class!  I guess looking
on the bright side I'll save on gas, but
I still miss it!
 
Happy Saturday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...