Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Hello, Friend

I found the cutest Tim Holtz 
stamps with framelits (the exact
shape to cut out the stamp) and
an embossing folder that matches
the set.  It is so CUTE!  Since I
always have a 40% off coupon with
me via my phone, I decided to get
it.  Here's the card I made with
one of the stamps.


Isn't he just adorable?  I love the
wiggly eyes.
It's chilly out today!   I have to
keep reminding myself it's only May.
I finished weeding the front of
the house and am paying for it
now.  I planted a few vinca where some
of the weeds were.  I figure if the 
weeds can grow through those rocks,
so can vinca.  That stuff is hardy!  My 
sister in law gave me about 10
plants she dug out of her garden because
they grow so quickly and the place 
where I planted them is nearly filled
since last year!  I love it!  Pretty soon
there will be no weeds at all.  I hope.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...