Sunday, May 14, 2017

Hello in aqua

I don't use aqua very much.  I like bolder
colours as a general rule, but I'm 
getting tired of them, so I decided to
go for something a bit more subtle.


I meant to cut off the little curly cue
at the top of the flourish, but forgot.
I think it would have looked better that
way.  Otherwise I think it turned out
nicely.  Not like I expected, but then
they rarely do turn out the way I envision
them.  
 
It's a gorgeous morning, not chilly but
not hot either.  I think it's supposed to
get pretty warm later, though.  It
was in the middle 70's yesterday and
I was loving it.  Except the part about
mowing and trimming.  My next big
project is to pull out all the lights around
the house-which don't work right anyway
and even when I replace bulbs don't 
stay lit for long.  I'm going to get rid of the
RR ties around two of the "flower beds"
and replace it with grass seed.  I think
I have to get the weeds out first.....I 
need to get some new RR ties for the front
and side of the house too.  The other 
ones are quite rotten.  I've been
meaning to do it for a couple of years
now.  Outdoor things are not my
forte and I don't like doing them.  
Unfortunately I can't afford a landscape
guy.  I'd like to find a cute one who
will do it for free.  You know, kind
of like a pool boy, only for the
yard instead.  Anyone know someone
like that?  🤣
 
I have to be at church early today,
but I woke up way earlier than I
meant to.  Actually, I didn't sleep
most of the night.  My shoulder has
been killing me for a couple weeks now
and night time is the worst.  So I haven't
been sleeping very well.  You'd think I'd
be too  tired to care after doing yard work.
 
Happy Sunday!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MARIANNE! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancy! Hope your day was great, too!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...