Monday, May 1, 2017

Nice and simple

My brother, Mark's birthday
is on the 7th .  This is the card
I made for him.  So simple, and
looks good for a guy.


I used two different embossing
folders.  I'm thinking now I should
have matted the happy birthday
panel, but I think it 
still looks good this way.
 
Cody's birthday is in two days.
My "baby" will be 30 years old!  How
does that happen?  Of course, I still
feel much older having  41 and 38 year
old children.  The only good thing
about having kids that old is that
they are all out of the house!  Nathan
and his wife, Crystal, surprised me
the other day by popping in.  That
isn't as easy as it sounds since they
live in Grand Rapids, Michigan.  They
were down to see Bri off to prom.  I didn't
even know they were coming this way
So that was an awesome surprise!
 
We had thunder last night and this
morning, but really, nothing  more than
a lot of rain.  The grass needed mowing
before all this, so it's really going to
need it when everything dries out!

Happy Monday!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...