Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Just in time!

Cody's birthday is tomorrow,  so I got
this card done  just in time!  I saw it
on pinterest and thought it looked
pretty cool.  Since I had the die
cuts courtesy of my friend, Karen,
I thought I'd go ahead and make it.
He'll probably throw it away anyway, lol.


The card is cut along the black edge of
the die to leave the back of the card
a little exposed.  The red circle extends 
over the front edge of  the card.  I
think it looks pretty neat.  The sentiment
inside says, 
 
"Youth is the gift of nature
but age is the work of art."
-Garson Kanin 
 
I mean, he is going to be 30 after all!
In my day (eons ago) people over
30 were not to be trusted.  Here I 
am almost double that age!  You never
think you are going to be this old.
Or that your kids will be that
old.  At that age I wasn't thinking
about kids anyway, of course.
 
I'm going to lunch with Dianne today
and looking forward to that.  If it ever
stops raining I plan to do some weeding
(planning, not succeeding) and mowing
the lawn but  it's way too wet out right now.
 
Happy Tuesday!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...