Thursday, May 18, 2017

Stacked die cuts

I found an awesome new technique
yesterday that I want to try again
with some different dies.  The way
the demonstrator did it didn't work
for me, because she used tape to hold
them to the paper and the only tape 
I had would tear the paper.  So I just
winged it and it worked perfectly.


Isn't that so cool looking? I used the
satin cardstock and I think it looks
fabulous with this technique.  Maybe
I'll run to JoAnn's (which is where
I got this paper pad) on Sunday and
see if they have some darker colours.
When I'm at church I'm halfway to 
Fort Wayne, so it's easier to go then.
 
I heard that we may have thunderstorms
tonight.  It will probably pass us by.
We live in what I call the "goldilocks
zone".  We're "Just right" and get 
passed by for storms pretty much
every time!  It's not fair!  It's also
supposed to cool down over the week-
end.   80 degree temps in May!  I'm 
loving it!
 
Happy Thursday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...