Saturday, February 4, 2017

Lattice window


I saw a lattice window card on
pinterest except I don't think they
made the window all the way
through, just on the front of
the card.  I thought it would
look good all the way through.


I think it turned out well but
I didn't pay attention to how
I oriented the lattice so it's a
little crooked!  Probably no one
would have noticed if I hadn't
mentioned it!  I need some different
colour tiny paper flowers but I can't
remember where I got them.  They 
work perfectly for this flourish
and all I have is yellow and green
and only a couple of them.  Any of
my craft friends know where I can
get some?
It's still cold out, but not windy.
I hear it's supposed to get
warm this weekend.  Dare I
believe it?  I found a cute picture
on facebook of a wolf sitting in
the snow.  The caption read:
The groundhog said 6 more weeks
of winter.   So I ate him.  He had
had his "Phil".  What a riot.  I 
wish the wolf really had eaten
that rodent.   He gets on my
last nerve.
I've been practicing like crazy.
The band practice is tonight
so we will see how much that
practice has paid off.  I hope I
can do well tomorrow.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...