Thursday, February 16, 2017

Hello Mermaid

This mermaid die was one that I
ordered recently from Walmart
(free of charge, remember?!)
I thought it would be easier to
make a card with it but it hasn't
proven to be so.  I finally got a
card that I'm happy with.


What I would really have loved to
do is cut it from the sparkly paper
but it just wouldn't cut through 
no matter how hard I tried.  It
would have looked so pretty.  I
love how the marbelled paper looks
behind it.  (My computer flags the word
marbeled whether I use two "L's" or
one, so sorry, I don't know what the
correct spelling is. )  It might have
looked good to mat the circle with
some sparkly paper, but I didn't
think of it until just now.  Naturally.
I hope everyone had a good Valentine's
day on the 14th, but you are all wrong
if you think it's really the 14th.  
Valentine's day is really the 15th.
That's the day all the candy goes
50% off!  ;)  I have controlled 
myself and not gotten any candy
from this holiday.  But I have a feeling
it's going to be on sale for a little
while yet.  I guess I'll have to avoid
stores until everyone buys
what is left.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...