Friday, February 10, 2017

Whooooo!

I texted  a picture of this card to
my friend and right away she said
she wanted to buy it to send to her
daughter.  I guess their sorority
mascot is an owl.


I LOVE how he turned out!  It's
one of the cutest patterns I have.
I didn't follow the colour scheme 
they had in the pattern because I
thought the variegated thread
would look better and I was right!
Aren't his little feet just the cutest thing?!
 
It's supposed to get warmer today
although I'm not sure what their
definition of warmer is.  Right
now it's chilly-not necessarily
cold-but breezy.  If the breeze/
wind would cease and desist it
might not be quite so bad.
 
I have big plans today.
Plans to do NOTHING
at all!  I've been running around
all week and I'm ready to just sit
under a blanket and watch TV
all day long.  It sounds like
a good plan to me.
 
Happy Friday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...