Saturday, February 11, 2017

Basket 'O flowers

I like how this card turned out.


But what I  like even more...
Yesterday I had to kill a little
time so I ran over to hobby lobby
intending to buy nothing.  And
I would have gotten  nothing, but
I saw a package of stamps that
had things like "Made with love"
"hand made" etc.  The reason I
bought it was this:
 

Isn't that cool?!  I made some stickers
like that after looking all over the net
for the stamp.  Now I finally found one!
I was in 7th heaven.  Which was a good
thing because my day was about to
get REALLY bad.  I ended up with a
dental issue which I hope I can 
rectify very, very soon.  Not a 
good ending to the day.  There is a
prime example of trusting Jesus
when things happen that you don't
expect.  I have to admit I wasn't
very trusting and got pretty darned
upset, but I'm trusting now that He's
going to fix this problem quickly.
 
It's warm outside!  Well, not warm
exactly, but not bitterly cold with an
icy wind.  It's chilly. Maybe a late fall
day type of chilly.  I'll take it.  B'Elanna
likes it because I don't rush her and
she can sniff around the yard to make
sure no intruders have invaded her
space.  If she can see it (street included)
it's her space.  Her world.  You'd
better not intrude on her world.  Her post
is on the chair looking out the window.
I have tried to explain to her that people
are allowed to walk along the street/
sidewalk but she's having none of it.
I hope she's that vigilant if someone
tries to break into the house.
 
Happy Saturday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...