Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tiny flowers

I found some itty bitty flowers at
hobby lobby yesterday-hey, I
had time to kill while B'Elanna was
being groomed!  Anyway....they were 
half off so I decided to get some.  These
flowers came with bead centers and
the more I looked at them the more
I thought I could just take the center
off and put something else there.  Sure
enough, that worked.  I may go back
and get some more colours tomorrow.
You can't beat a half off sale!  For now,
these little brown ones worked perfectly
for what I had in mind.


It's not the same flowers I usually use,
but I think they are just as cute.  They
just don't lay as flat.    I'm pretty
pleased with the card.
 
It's pouring rain!  The weatherman has
promised me thunderstorms today, but
I don't know if I believe him or not. 
He lies a lot.  :)  If it does happen, it will
happen around noon when Cody and I
are planning on having lunch together.
Naturally.
 
 Tomorrow it is supposed to be back
in the 30's!  No wonder the robins
are back.  They are totally confused. 
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

2 comments:

  1. love the card. Great deal at Hobby Lobby. Raining here since 11 last night. No thunderstorms here either. Can't trust the weather people! We have confused robins also. can't believe they are back so soon. Its been a crazy winter! At least we done have lots of snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They can keep the snow wherever it is because we surely don't want it!!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...