Thursday, February 2, 2017

Happy Birthday!

My granddaughter, Bri, will be 17
years old in a few days.  It's so
hard to believe how fast these
kids are growing.  This is not,
however, the card she will get,
just a random one using my new
corner punch.


I'm happy with how it turned out.
I need to use the punch a little
more.  I used to have several
corner punches but they got so
worn out that even punching on
tin foil to sharpen them stopped
working.  All good things must
come to an end, I suppose.  
It's not too cold out today even though
they said it would be.  But the wind bites
right through you.  Poor B'Elanna.  She 
wants to explore the yard and I keep
telling her to hurry up, mommy is
freezing!  It doesn't seem to bother her.
I'm going out to dinner tonight with
Coleen to go over the song and hopefully
I will sign two this Sunday.  I'm not
really all that good yet, but I love to
sign.  I will have been studying
two years in April.  Lest you think
I should know it by now, consider
this:  We had to study our own
language for 12 years.  And most
people still can't speak/spell it!
Just sayin'!
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...