Monday, February 6, 2017

Pointsettias??

I think these are pointsettias!
 They were pretty so I got
the pattern.


It's not quite as pretty as in the
picture, They usually aren't.
But it's Okay.
 
The songs went well yesterday.  I
was disappointed that Pam was
late so she missed the first one,
but oh, well.  I think I'm going to
sit out this week as I don't know the
songs and two of them I don't even
have glosses for.    One song I kind
of know, but not that well.  
 
I'm still waiting for the warm weather
they have promised.  I think it got
up to 36 degrees yesterday.  Tomorrow
it's supposed to be in the 50's and
thunderstorms!  Dare I  hope?!  That 
would be so awesome!   Cody and I
are going to get together and  have
lunch.  That doesn't happen too
often as he is pretty busy, but
I enjoy the times we can spend together.
Nathan and Andy are so far away
I don't get to see them very often.
Nobody lives close anymore.
 
I signed up for two classes from our
church (besides sign class) , both
are for email learning scripture.  
Then last night I decided to join
the new members class.  I've been
going to the church for nearly a
year, so I am going to attend and
possibly join.  Unless I hear something
outrageous, and I don't expect to,
they believe the same as I do. 
 
I have to take B'Elanna to the
groomers (beauty parlour to her!)
soon  so I will say:
 
Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...