Friday, February 17, 2017

Abstract day

I love abstract patterns although
some are hard to figure out.  I have
one right now that I can't figure
out for the life of me.  This one
was much easier.


Isn't it cool?  I think maybe it  needs
something in the circles, but I don't
know what.  Maybe it just needs
to be left alone!
 
This is the first card I made with
the mermaid die and I hate it.
 

It's so plain.  But I didn't know what
to do with it.  The "water droplets"
look ridiculous, too, but there you
have it.
 
I'm going to church tonight to 
see the movie "Fireproof" which I've
probably seen 15 times, but it's a
good movie and I can see it with
friends, so it's a win-win.
 
It's supposed to get warmer today!
Yay!  Again.  I'll believe it when I see it,
but I'm hopeful. 
 
Happy Friday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...