Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Two views

I made this card a couple of days,
then realized it would make a 
great card for a guy if it was in
different colours.  I happen to
have a guy birthday coming up so
I used brown and red for the 
second one.



It took me a while to figure out how
to stitch this.  Sometimes the
patterns aren't very clear especially
when they are very detailed as this
is.  So I slept on it.  The old adage
is true.  I woke up the next morning and 
all of a sudden I understood how to
stitch it.  I love how they both turned out.
 
I saw this on Facebook and thought 
it was worth sharing:
 

I don't know about you, but I forget
this quite often.  Recently I've been 
dealing with something that is
pretty much an aggravation but seems
a big deal to me.  I  need to learn to
put things into perspective, for one
thing, but I need to remember to lean
on God and let HIM handle the day
to day aggravations-and worse-
because He sees the big picture and I
don't.  In the end it all turns 
out OK usually, but I don't think that
far ahead.  He knows what's going on
and the whys and wherefore's. I know 
I should trust Him more but sometimes
it's hard not to take things into my 
own hands-or at least try!  So I pray
frequently that he strengthens my faith.
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...